[ccp4bb]: Metal on threefold in Refmac

Dear colleagues,
We are refining with Refmac5 a trimeric structure with a metal ion on
the threefold coordinated by six histidines octahedrally. When I 'link'
the metal to the two His NE2 of the monomer refinment behaves reasonable
apart from the metal moving a bit from the centre. When I try to link
also to the symmetry partners it behaves worse. Perhaps I set up the
links wrongly, even after RTFBSCR5M (Reading The Fine But Somewhat
Concise Refmac5 Manual). If someone has a Refmac command file and
cooresponding link statements that were used successfully and would be
willing to share it with me and/or the bb I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance,
--
Mark van Raaij, m.vanraaij@chem.leidenuniv.nl
http://wwwchem.leidenuniv.nl/bfsc/