[ccp4bb]: amore error message

Hi, all,

When we do molecular replacement with AMORE, the program stopped and gave a
message as below:

> >S/R LECTAB < RESOLUTION MISTMACH:***********    4.000
> <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
> AMORE:    >s/r lectab < resolution mistmach:
> Times: User: 	    0.1s System:    0.1s Elapsed:    0.01
> </pre>
> <!--SUMMARY_END--></FONT></B>
> <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
> <!--SUMMARY_END--></FONT></B>
> ! No  RF  solutions found.
> [1] + Exit 1           sh MR-with amore >&MR-with-amore.out

After collecting a set of reflection data, we use coordinate utility to
analyze the unit cell content. The most probable content in an asymmetric
unit is a tetramer. The template is also a tetramer. Then we do auto-Amore
with the template in its original form of PDB file. We changed the box
values and resolution range several times, but the fault appears all the
time.

So far we can't interpret the message. Who can do us a favor to make clear
its meaning or point out our mistake. Thank you very much!

Yadong