Re: [ccp4bb]: Re: [o-info] R-sym I/sigI etc...

Well ...
Rather than omit the crystal entirely, I think I would cave in to
the referee's demand and use a lower resolution or a sigma cutoff
for the crystallization paper. This does not commit you to doing
the same in the structure paper, does it? Since I take it the
structure paper is pretty much assured now, the crystallization
paper is not important enough to be petulant by insisting on
using your last shell or otherwise not publishing any of it!
You can put a note in the text that there is some data at higher
resolution and you intend to use it in refinement, so that
crystallographers who don't follow this BB won't think you
old-fashioned.

Just my feelings -
Ed