[ccp4bb]: modified residue in refmac5

Hi all,

I have a problem with a modified residue, a sulfonated tyrosine.
The modification is among the peptides recognised by refmac5 under
the name TYS. I interpret that as if I can just keep the modified residue
in my sequence as any other monomer without link statements etc.
The problem is that refmac5 chops of the sulfonate group leaving a
standard tyrosine in my output pdb file (with the name TYS) and there
is no record of the chopping off action in the log file.

My "quick and dirty" solution to this is to change the modified residue into
a PHE linked to a sulphate which refmac5 has no problems with, but
I would very much like to know how to do it properly!

Thanks.

Tove