Re: [ccp4bb]: cif files of unknown ligands

On Monday 05 Aug 2002 4:31 am, sameeta bilgrami wrote:
Dear Sameeta,

If you want to use links they should also be described in the dictionary.
Links are like residues can have bond, angles, planarity etc.

Refmac tries to match you coordinates with dictionary description. When
coordinates are not good enough then it may fail to find match. To force it
to use current description without checking you need to use
make check none (or in ccp4i Do not check anything)

then program will rly solely on your naming convention.

And program may give lots of warnings and info about close contacts. They are
worth to look at but may be ignored.

Reagards
Garib

--
Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistr Department, University of York
Tel: (01904) 328252