[ccp4bb]: Error with ccp4i

Dear all,

Your experience/input with/to the follow problem is appreciated!

An error message occurred to me during every ccp4 job run using ccp4i as
follows:

ERROR running script can not connect to server port
SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441

Associated problem: job status never got updated from "starting" no matter
the job is finished or failed.  However, jobs appear to be running
correctly, since output files are listed.  It is a different problem than
one being described at CCP4i troubleshooting
(http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4i/trouble_shooting.html#server_host) because this
occurs irrespective of whether or not the main graphical interface is
closed. Closing and reopening the GUI does not update any information on job
status.

Information of the setup:
-main graphical interface launched/job running at local workstation
-Tcl/Tk/BLT at local workstation
-ccp4 executables, libraries at server

Am I missing anything in the configuration of ccp4i setup or in the
client/server setup?

XIN CHEN
Structural Biology
Aventis Pharmaceuticals