[ccp4bb]: ARP/WARP increase dimensions in SR/ARPEX

Dear All,

I'm using ARP/WARP to solve a 0.95A resolution 100A cell edge structure.  I
get beautiful maps when I do the automatic model building but when I include
the sequence information for auto-docking I get the following error:

extend - box is too big
Increase dimensions in SR/ARPEX

I'm using standard ccp4i default settings for it and apologize if this is a
dum question but has anyone come across this error before and how do I get
round it?  I would put the log file in but the error happened on my computer
at home which is not networked yet and the computer in my lab still has to
catch up - such is 2 years difference in technology!

Thanks for any help in advance,

Eddie Snell.

NASA Laborstory for Structural Biology
Code SD46, NASA MSFC, Huntsville AL 35812.

Heisenburg was probably here.