[ccp4bb]: Cryo Industries

Dear all,

I know this is not a strictly CCP4-related question (standard excuse...)
but I would like to know if anyone has any experience using cryo-coolers
made by a company called Cryo Industries. They appear to make a
cryogen-free system as well as a liquid N2-dependent system which have
good specifications on paper, but it's important to get feedback on how
people have experienced using them. Their Web page is:

http://www.cryoindustries.com/

Replies can be sent to me personally, no need to bother the list with
this...

Thanks
Derek
--
Derek Logan             tel: +46 46 222 1443
Molecular Biophysics    fax: +46 46 222 4692