Re: [ccp4bb]: ARP/WARP increase dimensions in SR/ARPEX

Dear Snell,

We have only seen this happening in a water search mode or if
you have a starting model and you ask for "keeping model geometry"
in a case that your model has an atom (or a residue) having
XYZ coordinates very far from the centre of model (hundreds A away).
Then a formal rectangular extend-box within arp/warp becomes
indeed too large. If this was the case, please inspect your input
PDB file and remove / correct atoms with funny XYZ coordinates.

With best regards,
Victor