[ccp4bb]: Building DNA in ArpWarp

Dear All,

I am trying to solve the structure of a protein-dna complex. I have a
model of the DNA and would like to input it to ArpWarp and see if it can
build the protein.

Is there a specific format to input DNA to Arp? I tried to input a pdb
file with the DNA but the program gets stuck trying to read the file.

When I start with experimental phases, Arp does build something that looks
like a double helix, but fails to dock any side chains in the protein
part of the complex.

Any help/input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
kripa