[ccp4bb]: PROTEIN CONTACTS

Hi all,
I am interested in listing the protein contacts between  molecules, chains, side-chains etc for whole set of structures, and I wonder if someone could suggest me a good  UNIX program preferably working on the command line to to the job. If the program could also identify the type of contacts (VW, H-bonds, salt bridges) will be great.
Thanks for consideration,

Pedro

PEDRO A. RECHE , pHD            TL: 617 632 3824
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,   FX: 617 632 4569
Harvard Medical School,         EM: reche@research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street, D1510A,       EM: reche@mifoundation.org
Boston, MA 02115                URL: http://www.reche.org