Re: [ccp4bb]: PROTEIN CONTACTS

Hello, Pedro.

The programs HB-plus/Ligplot  can do this and and make some pretty nice
figures.  You can specify ranges of residues, chains, or domains.  Both
programs are command line driven (Ligplot can automatically run HBplus for
you).  Hydrogen bonding and VDW contact information is given.

http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/ligplot/ligplot.html

Good luck,
David