Re: [ccp4bb]:cif_mmdic.lib not created

Dear Claudine

Sorry that you're experiencing problems - unfortunately this particular
bug doesn't appear to have been reported previously for 4.2.1 so we
can't offer an immediate solution.

A short-term workaround would be to try and reinstall the suite using
the "--disable-ccif" configure option - this would avoid the install
problem but has the negative side effect of also disabling some features
of the suite which you might like to use, most significantly data
harvesting.

If you would like to help us find a better solution then please send me
a copy of the config.status file generated by configure (this should be
in the $CCP4 directly). The full log file from configure would also be
useful (you can regenerate this by running "./config.status >&
configure-log").

Of course - if you have fixed the problem by now then we are always
interested to learn about the details (and the fix!).

Hope this is okay for now, best wishes

Peter.

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Claudine Mayer wrote:

> Dear CCP4 users,
>
> I have a problem when I install ccp4-4.2.1 on an octane R10000 with
> irix64 system. It doesn't create the cif_mmdic.lib. Here is the error
> message at the end of
> the make step :
>
> Building symbol table:
>          ./cifdic_to_symtab /sau3/prog/ccp4-4.2.1/lib/data/cif_mm.dic
> cif_mmdic.
> lib 199 > cif_mmdic.out
> Starting first tree walk....*** Termination code 10 (bu21)
> *** Error code 1 (bu21)
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Claudine
>
> --
>
> Claudine MAYER
> LMCP      Universite Paris 6    Boite courrier 115
> Tour 16   2eme etage            couloir 16-15, porte 8
> 4, place Jussieu                75252 PARIS Cedex 05
> tel :  01 44 27 52 41           fax : 01 44 27 37 85 ou 01 44 27 45 84
> e-mail : mayer@lmcp.jussieu.fr

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD