Re: [ccp4bb]: phase extension

Tanja Mosbacher wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've got a MADdata set with phases to 1.5 A. unfortunately I didn't put all my
> data in. My hrm extends to 1.4 but I cut it in the mtz file. Can I cad the hrm to
> the existing mtz file (having 4 data sets afterwards) and run DM afterwards? Do I
> have to run scaleit before DM? is there another possibility? (e.g. cad infl,
> white line and hrm to 1.4, scaleit and cad the phases from the 1.5A mtz  to the
> new mtz afterwards and do DM?
>
> Thanks
> Tanja

 Whatever you like..
I dont think DM cares about the relative scale of the 1.4A data so you
prob dont need scaleit..
But if you have it why not use it for phasing too - there may still be a
signal.
Eleanor

Eleanor J.Dodson, York Structural Biology Laboratory,
                  Chemistry Department,
                  University of York, Y01 5DD Heslington, U.K.
Tel: Work: +44 (1904) 32 82 53  Home +44 (1904) 42 44 49