[ccp4bb]: Mosflm on OSX

Title: Mosflm on OSX
This is the first time I've tried to run Mosflm 6.22 on my Mac since I upgraded to 10.2 from 10.1.5.  I now get the following error:

[wsp011828wss:~] chriswad% mosflm
dyld: /Volumes/osx/mosflm/mosflm_macOSX_SD Undefined symbols:
/Volumes/osx/mosflm/mosflm_macOSX_SD undefined reference to _COLS expected to be defined in /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
/Volumes/osx/mosflm/mosflm_macOSX_SD undefined reference to _LINES expected to be defined in /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
Trace/BPT trap
[wsp011828wss:~] chriswad%

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Dr. Christopher A. Waddling
University of California at San Francisco