Re: [ccp4bb]: Control of Molscript movie rate

I don't know MediaConvert, but if you don't get any other answer, you
could insert 'dummy' frames: let molscript create frames with odd numbers
and set a link to every following even numbered frame. This doesn't occupy
much more diskspace, slows down the rate by two and should expand the
resulting file by much less than a factor of two. Not very elegant but
maybe better than nothing.
Tim

--
"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat"
		-- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy 1981-1987