Re: [ccp4bb]: FireWire DVD burners

We have an external Firewire DVD-R (Pioneer 104) from Caldrives
(www.caldrives.com) hanging off an iMac running OS X 10.2.  We write
backups using Toast Titanium.  Works fine for us.  We've had some
issues with the cheapest DVD-R disks, so are sticking to 2x for now.
Others here have a similar setup with Windows, but I don't know what
software they use.
Doug

--

Douglas M. Freymann, Ph.D.        freymann@northwestern.edu
Assistant Professor

(312) 503-1877                    fax: (312) 503-5349