Re: [ccp4bb]: FireWire DVD burners

Derek,

Along with our 17" iMacs that come with Super Drives, we have an EZ-Quest
firewire drive with Pioneer 104 guts connected to a 400 MHz, 192 MB RAM G3
iMac.  The first drive we got never worked, but the one they replaced it
with seems fine.  We also use Toast Titanium.  We mount remote disks and
burn over our local network without a hitch, so you could set up an OSX
machine as a central "Burner Mac" and not have to worry about Linux support.

Chris