[ccp4bb]: freerflag error in label assignments ??

Hello,

I installed ccp4.4.2.1 with the ccp4i interface on a new linux box
running suse8.0. Installation seems to be okay. arp_warp and xtalview
were installed too and can be started up without problems via ccp4i.
In addition solve 2.02 was installed.

Now, the resolve.mtz can be used as input to mtzdump without problems.
However, going to ccp4i, using for example freerflag the program bombs
out with the message FREERFLAG: error in label assingment. This is
somewhat strange, is it not? It does/should not read the labels from
my resolve.mtz since it only works with the output from unique which
terminated properly. Any ideas to what goes wrong exactly are welcome!
SFTOOLS (via ccp4i) has no problem with the file.

Thanks, JEROEN
--
Jeroen Raymundus Mesters, Ph.D.                           Alias Geronimo
Dept. of Structural Biology and Crystallography,  Institute of Molecular