[ccp4bb]: anisotropic B-factors

Dear All,

My question is a simple one.
What resolution can we refine B-factors anisotropically from ?
My crystal belogns to s.g. C2, two moleclues in an asymmetric unit. The
molecular weight of each molecule which has a heme (heme B) is about 24K. V
solvent is 0.41. The number of unique reflections is about 65000 in my data.

Best regards.

Masaki UNNO
Institute of Multidiscipilinary Research for Advanced Materials
(IMRAM)
Tohoku University
1,1 Katahira, 2-Chome, Aobaku, Sendai 980-8577, Japan
Tel +81-22-217-5117
Fax +81-22-217-5118