[ccp4bb]: plt2mol

Hi,all,
When I met a problem in drawing map by molscript, someone kindly provided me
with the software plt2mol which can deduce the map information from oplot
file. The software worked efficiently in drawing the map. But I meet a
problem during I increase the resolution of the image, The resolution of the
map object(some lines) can't be increased while the other part of the image
produced by molscript(like ball and stick) can increase. So what can I can
do to improve the quality of the image.

Thank you in advance.

Xuzhen