Re: [ccp4bb]: plt2mol

xu zhen wrote:

> Hi,all,
> When I met a problem in drawing map by molscript, someone kindly
> provided me with the software plt2mol which can deduce the map
> information from oplot file. The software worked efficiently in drawing
> the map. But I meet a problem during I increase the resolution of the
> image, The resolution of the map object(some lines) can't be increased
> while the other part of the image produced by molscript(like ball and
> stick) can increase. So what can I can do to improve the quality of the
> image.
>
> Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I think this is a molscript issue rather than plt2mol.
( plt2mol is available from
http://stein.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/~charlie/scripts )

I'm not sure what you mean by increasing the resolution.

If you mean the thickness of the lines of the map, this is governed by
'linewidth'

eg:
set linecolour green,linewidth 2.0;
object "2fo.obj";

Cheers,
Charlie

--
Dr Charles S. Bond        University of Dundee   Tel: +44-1382-348325
Honorary Lecturer               Dow St, Dundee   Fax: +44-1382-345764