[ccp4bb]: CCP4I/FFT: Problem with default labels for mFo-DFc map from Refmac output.

I just noticed that when I try to set up labels for a mFo-DFc map from
an MTZ file output by Refmac, the FFT task in CCP4I incorrectly sets
the label for the weight column to FOM when the label for the phase
column is set to PHDELWT.  This would result in a m(mFo-DFc) map which
isn't of course what you want!  Fortunately it doesn't seem to make
much difference!  This doesn't happen when using PHWT as the label for
the phase column.

-- Ian