Re: [ccp4bb]: active site comparison

Try analysing active sites using STING Millennium Suite and ist IFR
Contacts component.
It is available at its HOME site in Brazil:
http://www.cbi.cnptia.embrapa.br/
mirrored at Bary Honig's lab at Columbia University
http://trantor.bioc.columbia.edu/SMS/

Unfortunately, PDB has not yet updated from SMS 2.1 to SMS 2.2
http://mirrors.rcsb.org/SMS/

Cheers

Goan

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Zheng Lei wrote:

> Dear All:
>
> Does anyone know any program which could compare the active site including
> water molecule? Since this water molecule plays a central role to a
> hydrogen network and its function in active site. We failed to find it
> with SPASM, would you mind give us any suggestion?
>
> Thanks

> Lei Zheng
>
> Dept.Chemistry and biochemistry
> Univ. Bern
> Freiestr.3  3012 Bern
> Switzerland
>
> Tel Number: 0041-31-6314370/34
> Fax Number: 0041-31-6318057
> Email: zheng.lei@ioc.unibe.ch

Goran Neshich, Group Leader
Centro de BioInformatica Estrutural
                Embrapa Informática Agropecuária
                Av. Dr. André Tosello, nº 209
                13083-886 - Campus da Unicamp - Campinas - SP
                Tel: [55] (19) 3789-5774
                Fax: [55] (19) 3789-5711 or 3289-9594
                        http://www.cbi.cnptia.embrapa.br
                        http://mirrors.rcsb.org/SMS