[ccp4bb]: Generating surface figures pt. II

Thanks for the replies; however, I may not have phrased the question very
well. I'll use an analogy -

I have a GRASP surface file which covers the region of protein which is
within 5A of the ligand (i.e., the ligand binding pocket). This pocket
looks like a sock - ankle part on the surface and toes in the core of the
protein. I have played round with the transparency setting of this sock in
POVSCRIPT, but it doesn't make things clear. What I'd like to do is cut
the front part of the sock out, so only the back part of the sock can be
seen (i.e., the part of the surface which is normally hidden). Since the
ligand isn't flat I can't just slab through. I need a non-planar plane to
cut out the front of the surface.

Hope that's more clear.

Thanks for your help

AGS