Re: [ccp4bb]: labels in Molscript and Raster3D

To address the label clipping problem, I have simply "raised" the labels
with a label offset.
set labeloffset 0 0 8;

I would also be interested using greek letters in Molscript/Raster3d, but
for now I add those labels manually with Gimp or Photoshop (or just
Powerpoint if its for a talk).

David
David Cooper, Ph.D.
University of Virginia
Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics
PO BOX 800736
Charlottesville, VA 22908-0736
(434) 982 - 3151