Re: [ccp4bb]: summary of sulphate spelling

Title: Re: [ccp4bb]: summary of sulphate spelling
Der Fliegende Hollaender wrote:

> actually, since a number of years (10 or 20 or so ?) the Royal Society of
> Chemistry (very british and very chemistry) prefers the spelling with an 'f'.
> looks like you're trying to be more british than the british ?

No. I have always spelled it sulfate. And my spell checker is set to US English. That is not true of everyone.

But ugh! Is it that long since I learned the periodic table???
Yes.
Alas! I feel the years crush upon me!

--
Lisa A. Nagy, Ph. D.