[ccp4bb]: Digital microscope camera

Dear colleagues,

We are investigating the possibilities to buy a digital
camera for taking crystal pictures through a microscope.
So far we have found that such cameras will cost
2500 euro's or more because of the need to either
remove the lens or use a special adaptor to attach it
to the microscope.
We wonder if anyone has come up with a simpler/cheaper
possibility for this, since digital cameras, even the
2-3 MP models are not that expensive anymore.
Once again, our main purpose is taking crystal pictures
(for presentations etc.), not for extensive archiving or
screening.
Suggestions are very much appreciated !
Regards,

Ing. Tjaard Pijning