Re: [ccp4bb]: What has been will be again, what has been done willbe done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Sometimes these things can get messy.  One of the things that is beginning
to get patented is several well known concepts from the old worlds
(India/China) etc.  Recently, the Indian Government had to go to court to
get a patent on rice by a US company squashed (after spending tons of
money).

While, it might be a joke in Australia, here in the US - the story can be
very different.  In essense if the patent gets awareded, then we will have
to pay everytime we do anything that is mentioned below....

Rams.

--
S. Ramaswamy
Department of Biochemistry.