RE: [ccp4bb]: ccp4_cv.sh

I had the same problem and couldn't get it to work.  Fortunately, I was
installing on a laptop and was able to take the computer home and download
through my cable modem.

I think to get around the firewall, you would have to change the script to
first connect to a machine on your network that is outside the firewall, and
then continue. Surely some of the more network savvy people will have some
thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Steve

Stephen M. Soisson, Ph.D.
Senior Research Biochemist
X-ray Crystallography / Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry
Merck Research Laboratories
P.O. Box 2000, RY50-105
Rahway, NJ  07065
Phone: 	(732) 594-4349