[ccp4bb]: Enzymatic reaction inside protein crystals

Dear all :

First of all, sorry for posting this non-CCP4 question, but perhaps
someone could help me.

I am dealing with an enzyme (oxidase) which is able to react with its
substrate inside protein crystals. I have some data about the reaction
mechanism of the enzyme, but, is anybody dealing with a situation like
this ?. I would like to share data about other enzymes which are "still
active" inside crystals.

Thank you.

Cheers

Francisco

Francisco J. Enguita, Ph.D.
Protein Crystallography laboratory
Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica
2781-901 Oeiras
PORTUGAL
Phone : 351-21-4469669
Fax : 351-21-4433644