Re: [ccp4bb]: Enzymatic reaction inside protein crystals

Ola Francisco,
A problem very similar to yours which was demonstrated in a very elegant
way, was recently published in Nature by Hajdu and co-workers. See
reference:
Berglund et al. (2002): The catalytic pathway of horseradish peroxidase at
high resolution. Nature, 417, 463-468.

Which kind of reaction do you see? Reduction by X-rays?

Best regards,
Joao Miguel

  Joao M. Dias, Ph.D.

  Protein Crystallography
  Dep. Quimica, CQFB            email: jmdias@dq.fct.unl.pt
  Fac. Ciencias Tecnologia      Tel:   +351-212948300 ext:10962
  Universidade Nova Lisboa      Fax:   +351-212948550
  2829-516 Caparica
  Portugal
  http://www.cqfb.fct.unl.pt/xtal/cvs/dias.html