Re: [ccp4bb]: problem in job staus H031301

Dear Sameeta

Sorry about the problems, the comments in my earlier reply also apply
here (at least to begin with) i.e.:

1. Check that the scripts aren't crashing before they complete
2. Try closing CCP4i down and restarting it - do the jobs get updated?

If the problem persists then again, please send me copies of the logfile
from an offending job, and the $HOME/.CCP4/CCP4_session.log file for a
CCP4i session in which the problem occurs.

Best wishes

Peter.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, [iso-8859-1] sameeta bilgrami wrote:

> dear all,
>      i am also having the same problem as xin chen
> i.e. the jobs ib\n ccp4i show starting even though
> they might have ended and we do not seee the output
> files from the job in "view files from job"  but my
> system is linux redhat v 7.3 is installed
> .....tcl/tk/bltwish is alos installed ..what could be
> the probelm ...thanking you ...sameeta

> Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo! TV.
>        visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD