[ccp4bb]: DOCK5-Forcefield?

Dear All,
I have a doubt in preparing input files for dock5 program.

As we do not have access to sybyl program, we are trying to prepare the
files by using InsightII software though the manual directs to use only
sybyl (tripos) forcefield. By using this we are able to prepare all the
required files (.mol2 format & .sph)

But while running "grid.sgi -i" command, reapetedly I am receiving the
following error message :
 "WARNING assign_vdw_labels: Atom valence violated for AFT4 **** ASNN1 1
N 9. Error reading in receptor".

       I feel it is due to not setting the force field properly. So could
you please advise a method to set the force field by using InsightII.
(example: amber or charmm or cvff, charged or uncharged etc.) Orelse let
me know a site where the procedure is available to prepare input files by
using insightII. Many thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Blaise M Costa.

"The more we learn the more we realize how little we know." -
R.Buckminster Fuller

Blaise M.