[ccp4bb]: Finding inhibitors #2

Dear all,

    Thank you for all the input. It seems that AutoDock is the preferred
programs for finding inhibitors, with a small group of GOLD fans.  I
know GOLD is associated with the Cambridge chemical database.  I also
know DOCK comes with a chemical database.  Does AutoDock come with a
chemical database and can it screen thousands of molecules for me or do
I have to run each one manually?
    This begs another question.  Which, chemical database is better, or
are they essentially the same?

Steven Herron
sherron@uci.edu