[ccp4bb]: cis-glycine!

Hello all,

I am now refining a structure at 1.9A. A glycine residue was too stubborn
to be arranged. 2Fo-Fc, Fo-Fc and omit maps all showed that the
conformation of the glycine should be much different from the normal one.
After adjusting it to the positions where I thought best fitting the maps,
I ran the PROCHECK, and the results proved and figured it as cis-.
-----------
    * cis-peptide:  GLY     11
-----------

Now the problem was that I could not refined the "cis-" glycine together
since it would be automatically changed to the normal conformation. In the
case of cis-proline, I think I know how to deal with, but I have no idea
here, so did anyone experience this or could you give me any suggestions???

thanks

LIU Lijun
Laboratory of  Structural and Biological Chemistry
Chemistry Department, Graduate School of Science
Kyoto University
Kitashirogawa, Sakyo-ku,  Kyoto, 606-8502, Japan
Tel: 00-81-75-752-4063
Fax: 00-81-75-752-4032
Homepage: http://kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kozo/liu/
Constant sunshine in your life!