[ccp4bb]: digital imaging of crystals

Dear All,

I know this is not strictly CCP4 but.......

I would like to purchase a system to record images of crystals
electronically. If anyone has come up with a relatively cheap method of
doing this, I would be grateful if they could share their experiences. I
guess the cheapest way is to stick a digital camera on your microscope - we
already have the adaptor for a regular SLR camera. However, I would also
like to hear about other, perhaps more sophisticated solutions.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave

Dr. David M. Lawson
Biological Chemistry Dept.,