[ccp4bb]: ati and quad buffered stereo

BS"D

Dear All,

Subsequent to the discussion about Fire GL2 from ati, and my question
regarding quad-buffered stereo, I found this under the technical support
pages.  Unfortunately, no date is given, so I don't know if what is
written here is still true (ie that the quad-buffered stereo mode is not
supported under Linux)...

Any updates?

================================

How do I enable Stereo graphics on the Fire GL2/3/4?

 To enable Stereo graphics output with the Fire GL2, Fire GL3, or Fire
GL4 card, enable the
 "Quad Buffer Stereo Mode" option on the CONFIGURATION tab for the card
in Display
 Properties (Windows NT 4.0), or Display Properties -> Advanced (Windows
2000).

 The Stereo graphics feature of these products is not currently
supported under Linux.

Thanks,

Harry
  Harry M. Greenblatt           | Phone: 972-8-934-3625
  Research Assistant            | FAX  :           4159
  Dept. of Structural Biology   |
  Weizmann Institute of Science |
  Rehovot, Israel 76100         | Email: harry.greenblatt@weizmann.ac.il