Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4bb - map calculation

kuppan gokulan wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to calculate Fobs * FOM / e PHIC : map from my x-ray diffraction
> data. Also I want to average this using known NCS matrix. Can any one
> suggest any programs which do this? Please suggest me in this regard.

Like Eleanor I don't quite understand what kind of map you are trying to
calculate. Fobs*Fom/E sounds strange, what would its physical meaning be?
For averaging, you basically want to start with your best map coefficients. If
you do need to do some math to get the proper amplitudes then SFTOOLS allows
you to do that as Eleanor indicated. You can use the CCP4 FFT program to
calculate the map but, while you're at it, you can also use the FFT command
within SFTOOLS to do the same and save the map in CCP4 format.

Bart

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042