[ccp4bb]: Summary Indigo2 dials on O2

Hi,

thanx to all that send a mail.

Indeed, this was an old problem......
You will find the answer at (works with octane as well)

http://imsb.au.dk/~mok/o/o-info/1998/May/msg00012.html

On Tue, 19 May 1998 17:37:41,  Stephen Barstow Long wrote

I wanted to pass along that this connector works with the Octane as well!

-Steve Long

--
Jeroen Raymundus Mesters, Ph.D.                           Alias Geronimo
Dept. of Structural Biology and Crystallography,  Institute of Molecular