[ccp4bb]: Scalepack: HKL MATRIX when comparing two data sets

Dear all:

	Our lab just had an updated version of SCALEPACK. However, the HKL
MATRIX operation suddenly does not work when we try to compare two data
sets.

e.g.

HKL MATRIX 0 1 0  1 0 0  0 0 -1

	Before it would simply apply this matrix to the data, but now it does
nothing. I wonder perhaps the input format gets changed? If anyboy knows
the correct imput format, please let us know. Thank you very much!

Daniel

------------------------------
Below is our entire input file:
------------------------------

[** The Native Dataset **]

number of zones 10

estimated error 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

[error scale factor 1.0]

space group r3

format Scalepack
file 1 'native.sca'

reference batch 1

[** The Derivative **]

resolution 2.7

HKL MATRIX  0 1 0  1 0 0  0 0 -1

file 2 'derivative.sca'

output file 'NL:junk.sca'
print total chi2 1000
print single chi2 1000

                    Daniel C. Lee
  Protein Crystallography, Department of Biochemistry
    Queen's University at Kingston, Ontario, Canada
LAB:  DLee@protein.biochem.queensu.ca  (1)(613)533-6392
HOME: DanielCLee@home.com              (1)(613)384-8336