[ccp4bb]: Thermal ellipsoid drawing

Hi everybody,

Back in old days, I have used ORTEP - for drawing thermal ellipsoid, but
it is long time and I could not remember whether this program can handle
more than 4000 atoms - if not could someone tell me the name of the
program/programs that I can use for my protein molecule.

Thank you in advance.

Ajit

 Ajit K Basak,				Telephone: + 44 207 631 6823
 Department of Crystallography, 	Fax: + 44 207 631 6803
 Birkbeck College,			E-mail:a.basak@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
 Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK.

 My web site address: http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~ubcg3ae/