Re: [ccp4bb]: R-sym I/sigI etc...

Can you prove that the refined model is "better" with the additional
data and resolution?  That is, sure "everything looks fine", but is it
meaningful?  If you cut off at 1.5 Angstrom resolution, does anything get
worse?  Can you prove that it gets worse?  If there is no difference
cutting off at a lower resolution, what does that say about the higher
resolution data?

Personally, I'd give up and agree to the referee's lower resolution
request.  I'm not quite sure what you mean by cutting your redundancy
though.

Let the debate rage on ...

Jim