[ccp4bb]: scaling high resolution to very low resolution data

Dear all,
I would like to merge a high resolution dataset (15-2.05 A) and a very
low
dataset (110-6 A). Both have been evaluated with different programs
and now we have mtz-files with f's.Wilson scaling will fail, because the
low resolution data are beyond 4.5A. FHSCALE results in scaled data
within the overlapping region only. SCALA ended up (after generation of
multi-record MTZ files from normal mtz-files) with strange results (may
be due to wrong parameter settings: Scaling protocol constant,B-factor
isotropic).What is the recommended method?
Pierre Dubois had the same problem in 2000 but I did not
find any answer in the ccp4bb-FAQ's.
Thanks,
Juergen