Re: [ccp4bb]: oops2 vs PyMOL non-flame war

> now, if i could just get PyMOL to build and run on my Linux system, i
> would give it a try.  Oh, and i have to learn Python as well.

PyMOL installed 'on the fly' on my Redhat 7.0, Win98, WinNT, and Win2000
systems.
Operation is stable except on Win98. OpenGL stereo works perfectly on WinNT
and Win2000 (quadro card, revelator glasses, Nvidia drivers 12.83). I
started to use PyMOL as I had the need to look at and compare lots of large
(400x400x200A) CCP4-maps. Very easy with PyMOL :-).

Manfred
begin:vcard
n:Baumstark;Manfred
tel;fax:+49 761 270 7470
tel;work:+49 761 270 7496
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:University Hospital Freiburg;Rehabilitative and Preventive Sportsmedicine
adr:;;Hugstetter Str. 55;Freiburg;;D-79106;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:manfred.baumstark@uni-freiburg.de
title:Dr.
x-mozilla-cpt:;29056