No Subject

Hello all,

  This is a general MR question. Can some one enlighten me on the
relationship, if any, between the resolution of the data and the
accuracy of the model used in MR. For example, if I use only low
resolution data say 6.0 A to calculate the rotn. fn., etc, can I get
results by using a model that has rmsd of say 6.0 A from the 'true'
structure? Any references, comments would be welcome. Thanks.

Gautham

--
N. Gautham, Ph.D.
Professor

There is no limit to what you can achieve, provided you don't care who
gets the credit --- Theodore Roosevelt

You have a right to your duty, not to the fruits thereof --- Bhagavad Gita

Just Do It!  --- Nike Advertisement